Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Don't forget

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget

    i remember hearing it at work, thinking they must of heard this wrong. Then the second hit. We had a meeting, were told to go fill up on gas that day. Gas jumped sky high for no reason, people lined up at the pumps. I still hold a grudge against a certain gas station for being higher than everyone else, and everyone else jumped their prices big time
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget

    I remember I was taking a calculus exam at MECC....everyone came out in the hall and started watching the TV just down from the computer lab...It was my first semester in college and I just thought about how I had chosen to go to school instead of going into the air force....I left school and went and got my mom's blazer at St. Mary's and filled it up with gas....I remember being so mad, it shocked me, but the overwhelming emotion was fury.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member harmon52's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2006
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget

    i remember taking a test in like math in like 7th grade..i mean i was just sittin here talking to my girlfriend and i was like it was just like 5 years ago, it seems like last year, it really dont seem long at all
    "But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle victorious."

    - Vince Lombardi


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •